Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Why am I not losing weight? What am I doing wrong?

My weight loss journey started on February 8th. I committed myself to IF, drinking 100 oz of water a day, working out 5x/week, and CICO. I am consistently coming under my daily calorie goal. There was one day where I went over my limit. I am consistently staying within my fat, sugar, carb, and sodium levels. The first time I weighed myself, I lost 2 pounds and was very excited. It felt like all of my hard work was being rewarded! I weighed myself this past Sunday (my weigh in day), and I had only lost 0.2 pounds. I am feeling extremely discouraged already and am trying to figure out where I am going wrong, because I feel like I’m doing everything I can and doing the best I can. Help?!

submitted by /u/thatissoooofeyche
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3a9eg1J

No comments:

Post a Comment