Saturday, February 22, 2020

I ate at my favorite Mexican restaurant today and it did not mess up my daily calorie/macros intake.

When my boyfriend said he wanted Mexican food for lunch, my first reaction was thinking, "I shouldn't have that." But I don't want my weight loss journey to effect the people around me, so I agreed to go. I found a grilled chicken salad on the menu that clocked in at about 300ish calories after forgoing dressing and asking for the queso fresco on the side. I planned ahead and tucked some cucumber slices in my purse which I used as a substitute for chips with the before-meal salsa. This nearly killed my bf of embarrassment but IDGAF. I got to enjoy the appetizer and not ruin my day. I highly doubt anyone even noticed. So anyway, YAY! I'm learning that I can do this. I can enjoy my life and still lose weight. Please share your most creative substitutes at your favorite restaurant. I want to learn more secrets to success!

submitted by /u/JustSayJulie79
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PgSVvE

No comments:

Post a Comment