Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Aesthetic Weight Loss—Advice needed

Hey! I’m not sure how much weight I should be trying to lose. I’m hoping for thinner legs and hips specifically, but I don’t know when I would start to see a difference.

I’m going for a “thin” kind of look as opposed to muscular/toned. It would also be nice to have a better thigh gap too lol.

Here’s some pictures of my legs and waist/hips for reference. I feel like my legs and hips are a lot bigger than my waist, and idk how to fix that.

https://imgur.com/a/SdQ7VdV

Does ~10 pounds seem reasonable? Less? More? Feel free to be honest even if it’s kinda rude.

I’m 135 pounds at the moment, so maybe like 125 pounds would be a good goal?

For exercise. is just running fine? I don’t want to do strength training because I think I’ll just gain weight and/or muscle and just move farther away from appearance goals.

In terms of eating, am I probably fine if I have the energy to run? I realize I should eat enough to not lose weight like super quickly, but I obviously do want to lose weight.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!

submitted by /u/thrwy4helllpppp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SZEM8g

No comments:

Post a Comment