Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Should I feel hungry?

I’ve been maintaining my calories around 1500-1800 because that is where I have the most weight loss success. I’m extremely disciplined about it so even when I’m hungry I am able to ignore it by focusing on something else. A lot of people say the issue with being hungry is that it means the diet won’t be sustainable long term. I’m not worried about sustainability because of practiced discipline.

My concern is that when I am hungry — is that okay, health wise, not from a sustainability standpoint? Even when I have protein dense meals which may fill me up for a little while I find that I’m feeling hungry for the majority of the day, especially in the earlier part of the day before my first meal. Normally I just focus on work but there is a nagging voice in my head that it could be potentially dangerous. I’m not sure if I’m just paranoid about developing some kind of eating disorder or that I’m depriving myself of nutrients (although while dieting I take vitamin supplements to avoid fatigue and malnutrition).

submitted by /u/meowkitty45
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Tfuyj6

No comments:

Post a Comment