Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Close to goal weight but need to adjust my goal weight a little

Hi all! Hope everyone is having a good week :)

I was wondering if there is anyone else on here close to their goal weight and how you set your final goal or adjusted it?

I started (this time around) in December at 62.5kg with a goal weight of 56kg (123.5lbs) and today I weighed in at 57.1kg (my lowest weight in the past few years) so getting close to my goal weight.

However, now I’m so close I can see that I will still have a bit more to lose (although I might sound quite light I have a very slim bone structure so I’m actually still carrying a decent amount of fat), I’m looking to get quite lean and lose a lose a lot of the fat I’m carrying around my back and stomach (I somewhat apple shaped)

But, I don’t know what a good goal weight will be, and what will be too thin. I used to be waaay thinner then I am now but that was many years ago and I didn’t have a scales so don’t have a clue how much I actually weighed.

I want to keep up the momentum and set my goal weight now so I can stay focused, and also I like playing DietBet’s so I’d like to sign up for another one if 3 or 4% weight loss is achievable.

I do go to the gym regularly and have done for several years, just doing weights no cardio

Any advice is appreciated

Edited to add I’m 5’4.5 (yes, I’m counting the half lol)

submitted by /u/QueenOfCats86
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PpLrq3

No comments:

Post a Comment