Monday, February 24, 2020

I went to Italy, ate pizza and still lost weight :-)

Had gelato too!

Did my best to estimate calorie counts when eating out, but didn't stress about it and accepted that I might go over my goal calories (but still probably under or at maitenance) I also made a point to walk everywhere instead of taking the train.

Usually I use travel as an excuse to totally go overboard, even more than normal. But I am really proud that I enjoyed with moderation :) food is a passion of mine and I don't want to totally ignore it for the sake of weight loss.

Weighed in at 1 kilo less compared to last week's weigh in before my trip :)

29F 188cm SW:104 CW:101 GW:80 (kgs) goal 1850 calories per day

submitted by /u/tofuhustler
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SUZl5z

No comments:

Post a Comment