Saturday, February 22, 2020

Does anyone on here ever buy clothes too small for them and once they hit their goal weight....

You wear the clothes you bought? I bought a hoodie and a shirt and sweatpants that are too small for me and when I get to my goal weight, I plan on wearing the stuff I bought. I am pretty far away from my goal weight but I feel that with buying the clothes it is a weight loss motivator for me. I was just wondering if anyone else does it. I am currently in a 4X,5X, or 6X in clothes now and the clothes I bought are a 2X. I weigh about 409 and my goal weight is 185 to 200 pounds. I recently started going to the gym again for the first time last week and went to the gym last night. I definitely can feel the burn in my body when I workout. I have been walking on the treadmill and lifting weights on my arms and legs. I have also been doing ab workouts. When I was on my diet during the Summer of last year, I worked out more often some of the time and the weight was coming off at a slow but steady pace. I hope to do the same with my weight loss this time around while on my diet and exercise regimen. I am also trying to go back to drinking more water, obviously since water is a great aid in weight loss. I had lost about 6 pounds right before I made the decision to work out again. I honestly don't know how I lost it but I'm glad I did. Another weight loss motivator for me is tattoos. I plan on getting one on my sternum as soon as I lose all the weight I plan on losing. I just want to go out and say this as well: Good luck to everyone trying to lose weight on here!

submitted by /u/shelovesairjordan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37NLmTh

No comments:

Post a Comment