Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Running start

My first post on here, I just thought I’d put a tip for those who struggle with anxiety from the number on the scale.

If you eat something you aren’t particularly proud of or a little too much of something healthy, or even something that’s completely okay to have... if you feel bad about it , DRINK WATER. I swear I have been pushing for 5 months and I’m down almost 60 pounds and that is from me combining as many weight loss efforts as possible, water is number one!!

You’re supposed to drink about half of your body weight number in ounces of water every day( if your 200 lbs then you drink 100 oz). I’ve been drinking a little more and it helps so much with clearing your system , helping with anxiety, hunger, binging and it actually causes you to burn fat. The more water you drink the less water you retain. When you drink water, it fills your fat cells for a temporary time and then causes them to shrink, I’m no scientist but I know that water helps a whole lot.

Just thought I’d mention something that has TREMENDOUSLY HELPED ME bc I know how it is to be looking for things to do on here to live healthier. stay motivated you guys, when your struggling to stop yourself from cheating just remember I’m right there with you and we are both gonna say no!!

(Sorry if typos)

submitted by /u/WeightLossWolfie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ab56Sm

No comments:

Post a Comment