Sunday, February 23, 2020

I still have a big belly despite losing 18 kg/40 pounds

Hello, I would like to know the reason for this.

In December of 2017, I weighed 100.5 kg and then I came down to 82 kg in September of 2018 (the weight loss slowed down considerably after the first few months) and while I was visibly slimmer, I still had a belly.

I am around 5'10 tall and male. I used to be tall but not sure how tall, around 5'11-6'0, I have a spinal condition which is reducing my height (anterior pelvic tilt). You get the idea of what my weight should be, I am thinking 75-77 kg or 165-170 pounds assuming I am 5'10 tall.

After all this hard work, I still had to suck in my belly. Unfortunately, I had exams and let myself go and went back up to 98.8 kg in February of 2019. Although, I am down to 96 kg after a few days.

I just want to know how to lose the belly. Do I have to go down to something like 75 kg (instead of the still somewhat high 82 kg weight) perhaps?

submitted by /u/keu7ovfa11sttss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SRP8ad

No comments:

Post a Comment