Saturday, February 29, 2020

What am i doing wrong?

Last year I Noticed I was 90kg and decided to do something about it. I've gotten much more active, walk the long way home from uni every day (about 30min) and an hour on my elliptical on the weekend. I've cut out all drinks apart from water and black coffee. And I've tried to cut out as much sugary foods as I can. I am kind of a retard when it comes to cooking, I've tried my best to learn new meals.
At the moment my days food looks like: a small tub of yoghurt in the morning 818kJ
and 2 tuna salad wraps, i don't know how to calaculate the kj on it but it's a low carb wrap, with a can of tuna, bunch of salad from those pre made bags and a tiny bit of mayonnaise. I do have a weight loss soup recipe which I did for a bit, but it just takes way too long make. I've been at it for about 5-6 months now and I'm still 90kg. I'm hungry all the time, and feel like I've been torturing myself for nothing.

submitted by /u/Coffee_Powered_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VzWBwe

No comments:

Post a Comment