Thursday, February 27, 2020

i messed up big yesterday

i’m sorry if this doesn’t really belong here. i just need to write it down somewhere to make it concrete in my mind.

i made a once in a while breakfast treat that started me off badly, and then my roommate brought home cupcakes from work, and then we got high and got a major case of munchies.

i ate a lot of food. way way way over my limit and probably enough to gain a pound this week. but it’s okay, because weight loss is a marathon, not a sprint. and i’m going to go back to normal today.

no huge fast, no guilting myself for not being strong enough to resist. i have made significant progress since starting this journey and that is what i’m focusing on. i know i have what it takes.

submitted by /u/pIanties
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Tivx1O

No comments:

Post a Comment