Monday, February 24, 2020

Today is the day!

It’s 2am in the morning here and I’m writing this post because I’m so excited to finally take responsibility for my recent excessive weight gain. I’m a 23yo 5’2”F sitting at 250lbs. The first goal is to drop at least 50 and then ideally I’d like to be at 160-170 as that is what I weighed in high school and looked/felt the healthiest. I’ve been battling self image issues since I was about 10. I have spent this past year doing hours and hours of so much research on health betterment/weight loss, but the thing is... I know exactly what got me to this weight (bad eating habits! although the depression and anxiety doesn’t help either) and I know exactly what I have to do going forward. I finally realized the only thing standing in between me and my goals is myself! And man was that one of the most enlightening moments of my life. Realizing that I am in control. I’m in the driver’s seat steering the wheel. I got this. And to anyone else in the same boat as I am, you got this too!

submitted by /u/artsymexgal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HM8LtQ

No comments:

Post a Comment