Sunday, February 23, 2020

Disappointing day

Today was heartbreaking. I started my serious weight loss journey last November and have been counting calories religiously since January. I have been eating at a 300kcal deficit for 2 months and a 600kcal deficit for around 2 weeks. I know these are not very long periods but nevertheless I saw some progress and I felt good. People told me I looked slimmer and I was happy. Today I was so happy that I decided to take up sewing again. After all it was my favorite hobby for many years until my moving to a small apartment for university forced me to quit. I recently bought a home and set up my sewing station. So I decided to take my measurements for the dress I was making. Two years ago, when I quit sewing my measurments were chest: 102cm, waist: 81cm and hips: 110cm. Well today they were the same, except for my hips that were now 116, however this is due to some booty gains that I have been tracking. My waist is not a single centimeter smaller. I really thought I had lost some weight. Due to my mental health I cannot weigh myself, it has caused drastic measures before. When I last weighed myself (3-4 years ago) I (F20) was 173cm tall and weighted 81kg. I assumed I would be around 78kg now but now I am not sure. I have been going to the gym for 1,5 years but I ate too much for a long time, still I saw some muscle gains but not much else. I am heartbroken, because I thought I would see some change today, I did not. Any tips on how I can move onwards and upwards without taking too drastic measures?

submitted by /u/Matoodle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32jK4hT

No comments:

Post a Comment