Saturday, February 29, 2020

My weight loss

So I’m 19 and I hate how much I weigh (315) I started working out and cutting back on food and sugars in January, right now I’ve gone 2 months without soda and it feels amazing. The working out part was a struggle for me, I started out strong going 4 times a week for like 2 to 3 hrs. After the second week I needed a break and that day off turned into 3 days and then a week, and then finally 2 weeks. I found this subreddit and it started giving me the motivation to go but I’m starting out slow only going for a hr or so and I’m really enjoying it. I feel more active now and wanting to do more stuff and I don’t feel so lazy anymore. I started this weight loss at 315 and I’m currently at 294, I feel so proud of myself and I just want to thank you guys for it. I just had to post this because it was in my mind thanks for listening

submitted by /u/MonkiRaider
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2vs6j9l

No comments:

Post a Comment