Wednesday, February 26, 2020

I lose 60+ pounds and weight loss is making me really miserable. Advice?

My general info: 5'11''/f/cw: 197/hw: 260/30 years old

-----

When I started to lose weight I was excited for a lifestyle change and went into really seriously. I calculated my TDEE, ate within it, etc. However as I started to lose weight it became very tempting to search out ways to lose just a little faster. Basically I would decrease my calorie intake just a little, and now I eat ~700-1000 calories a day (depending). I started getting a lot of compliments at work and people started to treat me nicely so it was motivation to keep up. My intention was just to be on a strict diet until I met my goal (170) but now idk. I find myself logging every little thing I eat, and I get really depressed if I eat over 1200 calories in a day because I don't want to go back to how I used to be. I still have a lot of weight to lose but I'm a little sad that life isn't more enjoyable now. I really thought losing weight would help me to make friends, be more outgoing, etc but I find myself obsessing about how I look and my weight so much. I worry if I'm not constantly on myself then I'll get too comfortable and gain everything back, it is my worst nightmare. Has anyone been through something similar during their weight loss experience?

submitted by /u/sunsoleils
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3c8HaRz

No comments:

Post a Comment