Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Need help with my weight loss

I’ve lost about 35 pounds from June to October (155-120) and officially found myself in the healthy bmi category (4’10” F so my current weight is just on the edge of healthy and overweight). Since then my weight loss has nearly stunted or just shifts between 119-122 for the past 3 months.

I aim for 1200 cals (and prepare and track my meals) and walk around 15k-20k steps 3-4 days a week, swim 2 others, and ice skate another. I’ve also been using OMAD consistently. The only change really is that my before I was doing my OMAD around 8 pm and now it’s around 2 pm.

I know I track my calories right and i know all that weight came off pretty easily bc i was overweight, but I cant get over this plateau no matter what I adjust. Any recommendations would be v helpful!

submitted by /u/icarussunboi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2vhKvNB

No comments:

Post a Comment