Sunday, February 23, 2020

How much weight could I lose in 150 days?

So I'm M/18/5'4" at 210 and I was wondering how much I could realistically lose in about 150 days. I have a certain special event that I want to lose weight for so I'm hoping ti will serve to motivate me in starting and staying committed to my weight loss journey.

Any advice or tips on how to start, what I should be doing (other than cico) and what my cardio/exercising schedule should look like will be greatly appreciated! Also predictions on how much weight I could lose would be helpful! (I realize that predictions are just that-- predictions, but I want to get a rough estimate for someone my size)

submitted by /u/EveryRepublic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SS25AF

No comments:

Post a Comment