Sunday, February 23, 2020

Iced Coffee Obsession

Hey guys! (19F SW: 179 CW: 161.4)

I don’t know if this could help anyone else but one of my favorite things on this planet is iced coffee, I have an addiction, which is unfortunate because a lot of Starbucks and Dunkin’s iced coffees have 400+ calories per drink.

Going cold turkey on iced coffee is really hard, especially since I got accustomed to drinking them at least once a day, and even more so since I work right next to a Starbucks.

Lately I’ve been getting the Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew, which satisfies my cravings for only 110 calories for a Grande & it tastes pretty good! :)

I’ve been a long time lurker on this sub, and this is my first post. I make sure to stop by at least once a day & this is the first time I’ve actually followed through with weight loss, so thank you all for everything!

submitted by /u/spacedoutloser
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3a1Vbii

No comments:

Post a Comment