Friday, February 28, 2020

Starting again..

I am a 41F starting this whole losing weight thing again.. I know I feel so much better when I'm not 60+lbs overweight so I set a goal to start after some minor surgery recovery. The plan is to start exercising after March 17 when my Dr clears me at follow-up appt. Until then I am planning on changing my diet. But I need accountability. I've done WW a couple of times. It was successful until I got SO tired of constantly thinking about points and my body that I'd quit just shy of goal.

My plan is to try out a couch to 5k, I think adding an exercise routine is my best bet. I'm liking what I've heard about a keto diet but is that long term sustainable? Is it better to just portion control/calorie count? I want this to spill into my kids lives too- they deserve to know how to care and fuel their bodies in a healthier way than we are now.

So, I'd love to hear anything about keto, c25k, diet change in a big family (there are 6 of us), other apps that help with weight loss, other free resources to have some accountability?

submitted by /u/carpetcape
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TnNfkC

No comments:

Post a Comment