Monday, February 24, 2020

What am I doing Wrong??

Alright guys I need some help.. I'm 6'1" 238lbs, Male

So i started my journey back in October. I started around 275lbs and fairly quickly lost the initial weight. Around the beginning of December i was down to about 240 lbs. Now...Here is the problem. I've ONLY lost 2 lbs since then. It has been over 2 months! I do not know what im doing wrong.. I've updated my TDEE to reflect the weight loss around adjusted accordingly and I am strict with everything i put in my body. I also, measure myself weekly to see if the scales is tricking me. No change in 2.5 months. I've listed my nutrition plan below , including usual meals . Any help would be appreciated!!

  • Strict 1,800 Cal per day. I weigh and track EVERYTHING and always double check the food accuracy in MFP. No cheat meals
  • My macro split is 35/40/30. I hit this almost exactly +/- about 10g each. I make sure to get all this without supplement and only consume, "clean" foods.
  • I keep my sodium as best i can to under 2,500mg and always hit my fiber intake at 30mg
  • Like i said above, i update my TDEE as I lose weight and adjust accordingly
  • I do intermittent fasting (I skip breakfast)
  • I drink 150oz of water per day
  • 8-12k steps per day at work, sometimes more or less
  • I do not eat after within 2 hours before bed and i try to sleep at least 8 hours

Below is my "usual" meal plan per day.

Breakfast: 2-20oz black Coffees with 2 Tbps of 100% organic Cacao Powder each.

Lunch: 1 Cup Brown Rice, Can of Tuna in Olive Oil - half drained, Hot Sauce, 2 Tbs Ground Flax seed, .6oz Chopped Broccoli mixed in

Dinner: Chicken Breast, Salmon, or Tilapia. 1 Cup Cottage cheese. And either Salad or Cauliflower rice w/ diced peppers and onions. The amounts vary a little depending on which meat im eating and how it fits my Macros.

Snack: Skip

Daily Vitamins: I also calculate the calories for these too, around 60cal for all. All my vitamins i choose the highest quality and least processed I can find

  1. MCT oil Capsules
  2. Daily Multivitamin
  3. 1500Mg Apple cider w/ Prebiotics
  4. Biotin/Collagen
  5. Fish Oil
  6. Vitamin D

My Exercise routine has been slacking a bit, so maybe that is it? I do have a home gym with barbells, dumb bells. and all the benches/racks you need. I do not like cardio but have been heavily considering picking up cycling due to we are moving to a new house and there is a lot of light traffic/open road.

submitted by /u/DsmitZ1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VgAtqu

No comments:

Post a Comment