Monday, February 24, 2020

Breaking out the old clothing?

I've hit a great NSV; I'm at the point in my weight loss journey where my current clothes fit a little looser! I'm down 17 pounds since the beginning of January, and I am so happy to feel the clothes I usually wear feeling just the tiniest bit too big. I now have to consider whether or not it's time to bust out some of my other clothing.

I am so excited about the prospect of getting to wear them again, but I am afraid to try them on in case they don't fit. What if I try on my favorite old skirt and it doesn't fit yet? Was my weight loss journey worthless? I know it isn't and that the answer to these questions is to just stick to my routine for longer, but I am craving the NSV of being able to wear something I haven't in a while.

submitted by /u/uchadder
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PiBt9J

No comments:

Post a Comment