Sunday, February 23, 2020

A week after posting about my progress here, I've plateau'd and I'm worried.

I posted a few days to a week ago about my progress last month where I lost around 20lbs. Last week, the weighing scale stayed the same. It's odd too because last week I started lifting weights as well (in fact i went 3x). I'm not sure if I'm slacking off on my diet but I think that may be the case. Prior to last week, I would do intermittent fasting along with my ketogenic diet. But last week, when I got hungry, I'd get a handful of nuts and a teaspoon of cream cheese. I checked the calories on them and it still more or less fit my caloric limit for the day. I'm just really concerned right now because the scale isn't moving. So I've plateau'd. I was actually really happy with my weight loss journey so far. It's been more than 5 years since I could fit in size 34 jeans but today I did it. In fact, I bought 2 of them because the old bigger ones were getting too loose. Sigh. This sucks.

submitted by /u/SirHovaOfBrooklyn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37QIsxj

No comments:

Post a Comment