Monday, February 24, 2020

I’m in the 170s for the first time in my life

I’ve always been overweight/obese, I believe I said this in an earlier post but I’m gonna go ahead and preface with it again.

I’ve been on a weight loss mission since August of 2019 and as of today, February 24th, I’m now 179 lbs. My starting weight was 220 lbs. I’ve haven’t been this “light” since I was around 12 years old.

I’m so happy, but I also feel like an idiot. I tried this so many times and it didn’t work because I refused to address my unhealthy relationship with food. I used to stuff my face whenever I was really happy or stressed...which considering I’m an anxious/high strung person that was about 75% of the time. I just wish I’d talked sense into myself earlier, but I haven’t wasted all of my youth being unhealthy and refusing to do anything about it at least!

I’m gonna go watch Naruto to celebrate :) I’ve been meaning to watch it but have been too busy because of vacations (which I did really well on, didn’t really indulge at all)

EDIT: forgot to mention that my goal weight is 145 lbs or so! Thought that might be important to some people

submitted by /u/4ScoreAnd7MemesAgo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37Xrf5o

No comments:

Post a Comment