Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Advice/weight loss stalled

I have been working hard with IF and calorie counting for about 2 months, I’ve had positive outcomes and I’m happy with my results... until now. I had a calorie deficit of 9,000 calories over the course of last week and I lost no weight, I actually put on 0.2lbs. I feel like banging my head against a wall I’m so frustrated.

Is it possible that eating too few calories can stall a weight loss? That doesn’t make sense to me on a scientific level, but I’m very new at this. I thought “less calories in = loss” right? I’m not sure why my loss has stalled. I’m curious if there are people with nutrition experience who can help me.

My maintenance calories are 2500 daily, previously I was fasting 16:8 and eating between 1200-1500 daily and loosing between 1.5-3 lbs a week. Last week I wanted to experiment and ended up fasting 18:6 and eating 1000-1100 daily. I know this isn’t necessarily healthy, but the fasting window had me eating less.

How can eating less = loosing less?? Is this just a normal plateau? I’m so frustrated... this week I’m switching back to 16:8 and 1200-1500 but what the heck gives??

submitted by /u/TacoCatRN
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3c880JC

No comments:

Post a Comment