Monday, February 24, 2020

Should I feel guilty for binge eating once in a while?

I hosted a barbecue party last night and I binged on bread. I ate other things, but mainly bread. I ate what I felt like eating and drank a little alcohol too, though I don't binge on it. I have been eating healthy for a month now and I've already lost nearly 10 lbs. I don't intend to stop now, or ever. I am currently 224 lbs and want to reach a healthy weight of 150 lbs. I know it will take time and I am down for it. I don't feel bad for last night, I kept logging my food and I knew I was overeating, but I wanted to do it because I was having fun with my friends. I was mindful and I decided to do what I did. But in the back of my mind I keep thinking, should I feel bad for this? What is your take on binge eating during weight loss or maintenance phase? Of course, I'm not saying binge eating every week, but once every month or two. I'm truly open to different points of view.

submitted by /u/Future_Ant
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2w3ttmA

No comments:

Post a Comment