Sunday, February 23, 2020

Upping my calorie intake from 1500 to 1700 because I’m getting burnt out on counting– what are your thoughts?

Background: I’ve been strictly counting calories for over a year. I’ve lost on average 90lbs, and I have a goal to lose about 30-50 more. Right now, I have been falling off the deep end and eating over every other day for the past week or two. Today I decided that instead of messing up every other day, I’d like to give myself some breathing room. 200 doesn’t seem like a lot, but it makes such a huge difference when you want a snack at the end of the day. Life has been hectic lately, and I’m trying to make a smarter decision on how to handle my bad habit of going to food to relieve stress (even though I know it doesn’t help anyway). It, of course, will slow down my weight loss. I’m okay with that though, because I know I’ll meet my goals eventually.

I’m partially making this post just to put out there how I’m feeling and partially to ask for opinions. My TDEE is 2005, so 1700 still puts me at a deficit. Long term calorie counters, what do you do when you get burnt out on counting calories? Thanks so much for reading!!

submitted by /u/dakotalynngonser
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SRzEmm

No comments:

Post a Comment