Tuesday, February 25, 2020

My weight loss journey... March 2019 - March 2020

I’m not stopping my activity, but I’m really proud of how far I’ve come, and wanted to share it! Everyone stay motivated! You got this! (i grew up a twig, so gaining 40 pounds after high school was a wild rollercoaster of depression and a mess) I’m a 19 year old female, very active but also a very very good eater 😂😶

first two pictures: 182 pounds (approx.) last two: 150, 145 (respectively, and approx.)

https://imgur.com/gallery/BWxJPjy

:) I started to restrict my calories and I took to running a 5k every day. Average time was 45 minutes (yuck but i’m still proud) my most recent run time was 33 minutes. Health problems have gotten in the way and I’m taking a few weeks off from the gym, but my restricted diet has not been messed with. I hope to keep going and hit my dream weight. I would show body pictures of progress, but for some reason i couldn’t find any. Oops!

Start: 182 Current: 144 Goal: 140 Dream Goal: 125-130 Dress size start: 10-12 Dress size now: 6

I’m proud of me 🥰 and proud of everyone on their own weight loss journey!

submitted by /u/lovelybean15
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VmIavi

No comments:

Post a Comment