Friday, February 28, 2020

LOSING WEIGHT THROUGH CARDIO OR CARDIO+WEIGHT TRAINING (PLEASE HELP AND BEAR WITH ME , BECAUSE THIS IS WILL BE A LONG ONE !!)

Hello people , Gender : M / Age : 22 / Target to be achieved : Weight Loss With Muscle Building So I started my weight loss journey back in June of 2019 and started at an initial weight of 292 lbs (132 kg), now since then the lowest weight which I got to was 261.2 (118.5 kgs) now since then I kind of worked out and kind of didn’t and gained around 19 lbs (9 kgs) again. Now when I was loosing all this weight , I started with doing cardio for like an hour and then weight training for another one or one and half hours and it was really intense and long , in the end as a result I did lose 30 lbs (14 kgs) , but didn’t had a muscle definition at all , and no change in the overall body look. I then gained some of that weight from December to January. Now I am at 279.5 lbs (127kg) , but am really motivated to lose weight . Now I have a calorie deficit diet but now I want to build muscles a , and a load of muscles. I have been working out since February 10th which , and have almost been close to 3 weeks and lost around 1-2 pounds of weight . I did minimise the cardio and started focusing only on muscle building , so I split my workout by 4 days of muscle building and 2 days of body weight training and cardio , I have see little definition in my shoulders and am happy about it. But my weight loss isn’t as fast as I used to have when I did an hour of cardio before weight training , 6 days a week. But by doing that I’m also losing my lean muscle which I don’t want. So my overall question is can I lose weight by lifting weights only? (I know it might take lot of time because I have to lose around 50 lbs) Or should I do HIIT and cardio a lot (PS I also don’t want to have lose skin in order to lose weight quick). Can I lose weight or in the future and also if i do hit a plateau can I break through it by intense weight training ?

submitted by /u/bhargavalous
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2I2CnTV

No comments:

Post a Comment