Sunday, February 23, 2020

Anyone find out they were pregnant in the middle of their weight loss journey?

I lost 100lbs before becoming pregnant with my first (220-118). Gained 70lbs with him. He’s 6 months now and I was 25lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight. Found out my IUD failed and am now 9 weeks pregnant with my second.

Anyone else find out they were pregnant in the middle of losing weight? How did/are you coping and what changes did you make? I was kind of getting off track anyway so I’m really trying to reality check myself back into some healthy habits before I gain 70lbs again. I’m hoping for minimal weight gain but I’m also not going to fight my body since back to back pregnancies are hard enough as it is.

I’m thinking of eating to maintain and then starting back at the gym? Just some lightweight exercise because I recently quit my job to be a SAHM and was working 12 hour shifts on my feet before. I’ll add in some extra calories during the 2nd and 3rd trimester. Any tips would be appreciated! I know pregnancy isn’t the time to worry about weight loss.... I guess my goal is to not backslide like I did with my first?

submitted by /u/Babyjoweaves
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SQWudS

No comments:

Post a Comment