Sunday, February 23, 2020

No need for diet products

As there are so many companys trying to sell expensive weight loss/shape programmes or products, I would like to tell my story of losing weight. For years I wasted so much money on expensive products (without or only partly success), it would have been better to invest it in something more useful... 2017 I was 86kgs (1,63m, BMI 32). I found my personal way by counting calories, having a more active life style and by intermitted fasting (promoting autophagy). By simple eating everything in moderation, I lost 32-35kgs, being a healthy size now, maintaining weight since last year. Nowadays I am enjoying my meals more than any time before and also enjoying moderate training. There is no silver-bullet response considering weight loss for everyone. We are individuals and each of us has to find their own way. BUT: there is no need to spend money on any programme and product! Believe me and better save your hard earned money for things you really need/want/like as e.g. high quality food, books, travelling, events etc. Enjoy your life 🍀 You can achieve all your goals 🍀

submitted by /u/World_s_Child
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PgVr4U

No comments:

Post a Comment