Monday, February 24, 2020

This time last year I was 236lbs and mega depressed

Let me start by saying I am a (almost) 28 yrs old F 5'8"

I started doing IF and watching what I ate and when I ate this time last year, February of 2019. I was so heavy, I felt just gross and huge all the time in my own body. Nothing about my body made me happy. So I started IF, that helped improve my mental health to the point I was well enough to start gradually taking care of myself. I had depression for about a year and half solid until this point and I wasn't taking care of myself at all.

I ended up getting as low as 203 in the fall. I moved recently and I gained about 15lbs since October 2019 so I got to about 219 again. This past month I started IF again and cooking for myself more often and watching how much and when I ate and I'm starting to lose again. I am at about 210lbs with my goal to be pre-moving weight in the next 4 weeks.

It's crazy to think that I've been able to keep the majority of the weight off for a year now. Just for shits and giggles I stood on the scale with a 20lb bag of dog food the other night to see what it felt like to carry those extra pounds and it really put things into perspective for me.

Just remember that progress is still progress and when it comes to weight loss you are going to naturally have ups and downs. Go with it, recognize what it for what it is and figure out how can you improve and do better.

submitted by /u/jddanielle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Pjmo7R

No comments:

Post a Comment