Thursday, April 30, 2020

A reminder that it doesn't happen overnight

I have been feeling pretty discouraged lately since I didn't see much change in the scale anymore despite being strict with my diet. It has been almost a month since I started my weight loss journey (again), and even though it was satisfying to watch the scale go down rapidly the first few days (all water weight, I know...), I've been at the same weight or maybe lost only 2-3 more lbs most of the time afterwards.

Then I looked at my weight loss chart back in 2018 when I started my first serious weight loss journey. It took me 6 months to get to (almost) my goal weight.

I needed that reminder that this too will take time, and I'll need to stick with it instead of giving up and stuffing my face with junk food again. Maybe someone out there can also benefit from this reminder. Weight loss is not a linear process, but it's ok; all we need is the discipline to get back on track and keep going.

submitted by /u/incessantbeat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VQzNrL

No comments:

Post a Comment