Sunday, April 26, 2020

Reminder: One bad day won’t ruin all of your progress!

I had my worst binge today. I ate non-stop until I felt sick I almost puked. This has never happened to me before where I felt so stuffed I tried to make myself throw up, but I couldn’t. Being on quarantine is stressing me out and I can admit that some days I do restrict my calories in order to reach my goal weight.

I’ve been working on my fitness journey, my health, and weight loss goals for over a couple of months.

I don’t feel as guilty anymore because I know one bad day won’t ruin all of my hard work and progress. Only if I consistently overeat for a period of time I’ll lose my progress.

So to everyone on their health journey, one day doesn’t define you! You can do this! Stay consistent and on track. We will reach our goals and this is a marathon, not a sprint!

submitted by /u/benzj
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2y2KjTR

No comments:

Post a Comment