Saturday, April 25, 2020

Hit another weight loss plateau

SW: 125kg/275 pounds CW: 116 Kg/255 pounds GW: 85Kg/187 pounds I hit a plateau every 5Kg/11 pounds, I have lost 44 pounds in the past but I recovered all those weight and now I have managed to lose some weight again.

Due the quarantine, I decided to return to Intermittent fasting and keep doing cardio sessions almost every day (600kcal to 1200kcal). I also control my calories but I decided to not pay too much attention to macros (carbs keep me full).

I weight every morning and I was expecting to reach 113 kg/249 pounds this week but instead I'm recovering weight again and I'm closer to 116kg/255 pounds. I understand that it could be just body water but still kind of disappointing.

I feel like a need a pause and reset everything, I don't think IF really works for me (even if I did will ago without knowing it was IF) and the anxiety is making it worse.

submitted by /u/coanouser
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eShs5l

No comments:

Post a Comment