Friday, April 24, 2020

Mental health issues and losing weight

Hey guys! I know we all are going through things mentally right now. On top of that I personally suffer with bipolar and a few other issues. This is making things especially hard with losing weight. Some days I’m so motivated and other days I just go off the rails with binge eating or being so down I can’t get out of bed and eat.

I wanted to ask the community how people with mental illness are dealing with their weight loss journey during this time. I’m still taking my pills and going to weekly therapy. I’m unemployed right now (It’s ok I’m going to be rehired after lockdown) and I feel like I’m wasting this time by not working out. I was doing so well before this, because I FINALLY started enjoying the gym for the first time in my life before everything closed down.

submitted by /u/frankenramen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Vyqflc

No comments:

Post a Comment