Sunday, April 26, 2020

Numbers aren't everything!

F19 5'2 SW: 61KG/134lbs CW: 56KG/123lbs GW: 50KG/110lbs

I've been stuck on a weight loss plateau for almost a month already and was feeling so sorry and frustrated at myself since the numbers on the scale barely go down.

So today, I decided to measure myself out of curiosity. I last measured myself on April 1 and was hoping to measure myself a whole month after that and was surprised to find out my waist went from 29in to A WHOOPING 27.5IN!! WTF!!

I didn't think my waist would actually shrink, especially since my weight wasn't going down for a while now. My waist isn't even my target area to lose weight but it's still great to see changes!!

Then I measured my thighs as well, which is my target area and made me want to lose weight in the first place, I didn't even notice they went from 55cm(R) & 53cm(L) to 51cm(L/R) IN LESS THAN A MONTH. I've been so busy focusing on the numbers on the scale that I forgot I was supposed to see results elsewhere too! Seeing those results motivated me even more to keep doing what I'm doing right now. I was on the brink of giving up but I'm glad I measured myself a bit early, now I got the energy back to finish this weight loss journey!

submitted by /u/IntrovertTrashx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cNaWuI

No comments:

Post a Comment