Thursday, April 30, 2020

Started exercising to stay sane in this pandemic, reached my lowest weight in the last 3 years as a bonus! (F, 24, 163cm)

Hi guys,

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy.

I started this quarantine feeling really anxious, homesick and lonely. I just moved cities for my job and have been living by myself for the first time ever.

A few days in the lockdown, my work became really hectic. This, coupled with the loneliness, started giving me some really bad anxiety episodes.

I decided to start exercising every day just to have something to do in my day other than work and sleep. I started small, just a couple of squats a day or something. But slowly I ramped up to more intense workouts, and even started paying attention to what I'm eating (avoiding sugar, more fruits, etc )

Today I weighed myself and this is the lowest I've been since 2017! I know weight loss wasn't my goal when I'm started but I'm really motivated now. Maybe this could be the time I reach my goal weight and stay there!

SW: 78.6kgs CW: 69.6 kgs GW: 55 kgs

What are some home workout routines that have been working for you?

submitted by /u/hellobaddecisions
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WgpFYB

No comments:

Post a Comment