Thursday, April 30, 2020

Body type workout success stories?

I recently learned about the 3 body types that supposedly influence how you lose weight and process food/exercise - ectomorph, endomorph and mesomorph. That guy on YouTube who should wear shirts more often is always talking about it in advertisements so I decided to google it and it seems to be true.

Has anyone catered their workouts to their supposed body type and seen results? I used to weigh 265 and got down to 200 after stomach issues and a diet change and some moderate exercise. I feel like my weight loss was almost for free despite brutal stomach pain for about 2-3 years. Now I’m coming back to 220 and and not thrilled about it.

I want to exercise more but am in a lot of pain from bad flat feet when I do and want to find the most effective path. I’m ready for change but get extremely discouraged easily. Have any of you had a noticeable change in success after following a body specific work out?

TL;DR: has anyone got noticeable improvement after following a body specific workout plan?

submitted by /u/TruGabu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35k9Dkl

No comments:

Post a Comment