Monday, April 27, 2020

Increased exercise, without increased weight loss?

I (27F) started my weight loss journey about 2 years ago. I'm 5' 4.5" and my SW was 178lbs. In the first year I lost 24lbs which is slow progress, I know, but I had a good balance going and I was happy with that. In the first half of the second year I lost another 11lbs but since then have been mostly maintaining with plus/minus a few pounds here and there. My current weight is 143lbs.

I lost the weight with no consistent exercise, I just started eating less on weekdays and counting calories. I do still count calories on the weekend but I don't tend to restrict myself. I have just (since lockdown started) began exercising at home, I've been mixing both strength training with a bit of cardio, nothing high intensity though.

I weighed myself on Friday and I've lost a pound, which I was disappointed with. It seems crazy to me that I can suddenly increase my activity so much and lose so little?

It annoys me because it makes me want to not bother with the exercise, but I know it's good for me. I'm just a bit deflated.

submitted by /u/RandyBobandy093
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zA33dQ

No comments:

Post a Comment