Saturday, April 25, 2020

Does losing weight make you happy? F, 18. SW:196 CW: 170ish GW: 145

How does it feel to reach your goal weight? Because I’m starting to think t he media really hypes up weight loss. Even I am buying into the idea that when I lose weight, I’ll be a different person.

Losing weight is fucking with my head, honestly. I wake up in the morning and I look goal-weight skinny. Then, I look completely different in pictures. And the second I take a drink of water, or eat anything, I look huge again. (Bloating, I think). It’s so frustrating.

I have 4 months to lose weight before uni, but it really fucking sucks. Not the exercise, or the healthy eating. The not even knowing what I truly look like, between the mirror, pictures, whether I choose to wear flattering clothing, what time of goddamn day it is.

Please motivate me, or something.

submitted by /u/hundredvoltsmile1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bGDOVa

No comments:

Post a Comment