Monday, April 27, 2020

Do you ever get to be satisfied with your body? - Fears and body image

Lately I've realized that one of the reasons I don't keep up with my routine and give up at losing weight is because I'm afraid of not liking my body at normal weight. I guess I don't like my body but I know "it's because I'm fat. I don't have a good body because I'm fat" That, in my head, it's the excuse for alowing myself to have an "ugly" body. So when I see other women's body, not photoshopped, I see that even the ones that are skinny or look to be at a helthy weight aren't fawless and I woul feel like I still have a non perfect/acceptable body on my eyes, so I would still hate it. It scares me because I know I'll have lose skin (have a good amount of weight ahead of me), and I already have strech marks. Also, I've been overweight since I was 12 so I don't know how my normal weight adult body looks so I don't know what's underneath/what to expect.

Do/did you have the same fear? How did you feel about your body after weight loss?

Note: Let me clarify here that I'm calling MY BODY ugly. Don't mean that every overweight body is ugly

submitted by /u/no_magua
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xSAmsb

No comments:

Post a Comment