Monday, April 27, 2020

Skipping meals, hunger and, calorie intake obsession - oh my!

I need some advice. Ive been doing great on my weight loss. I sheded 34lb so far. But the thing is, I tend to skip meals for quite a few reasons.

I want to consume as less calories as I can. I started to use the "Lose it!" app and, ive set my goal for 2lb a week. So I can only consume 1,334 calories a day. Today, i only had lunch and dinner yet, I only have 375 calories remaining. Now, my meals arent huge or anything.

For lunch I had a simple ham sandwich with cheese with nothing else added to that. Along with a snack pack of chips. Dinner was 2 thin slices of meatloaf, a plain small russet potato and, 2 servings of green beans. It was a satisfying meal. All is well untill my hunger decides to creep up on me again and, i hate it every time it does.

I just don't see the point in eating breakfast honestly. The problem lies on the fact that I'll eat something and, then I'll be hungry again around an hour later. It really makes me think, "Whats the point in consuming pointless calories?" Like what is the point in eating, if it's,not even going to help you keep full for at least an hour?

After my nighttime snack of popcorn, I'm done with eating untill the next morning. I have the will power to not give into unnecessary eating habbits. I just dread when I get that empty feeling in my stomach and it starts growling.

I understand that i consume even less than the daily recommendation of calories. I know if I go any lower, thats not healthy either. I just dont want to deal with hunger and, it's inability to not be satisfied with a serving of yogurt for breakfast.

submitted by /u/ImaginaryMusicLover
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2StgjHV

No comments:

Post a Comment