Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Just got to my goal weight of 140

Ive been up and down for years but I've just reached my goal weight of 140 !!! I started at my largest at 180 in april of last year and I've been very slowly changing all of my eating habits with lots of work and determination to get healthier.I got down to about 150 and then plateaued for a long time and honestly got complacent with my weight due to my doctor being happy with what I had lost. Well, recently I decided to start calorie counting to try to stop my plateau and to kick start my weight loss again and I've been scared of the scale recently b/c of the pandemic and my inactivity/ plain ol' laziness but I thought I should hold myself accountable and weigh myself this morning. I was exactly 140.0!!!!! I am so excited and can't believe it I've been wanting to get to 140 for 2 years and I am finally here!!!

Of course now I've got another goal of 130 :-) but i'm so satisfied with what I've done so far.

submitted by /u/dumbmanlet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KJUxLG

No comments:

Post a Comment