Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Weight loss plateau

So I started my weight loss journey back in January. I'm a 5'5 39 year old female. SW 203 CW 171 GW 150. I was strict CICO. No excercise bc I have a heart condition. I had a heart ablation done on March 17th which my cardiologist said was successful and I should not be bothered with my condition again. I recently had my 1 month check up and he said it was ok for me to start exercising. So I've been walking 1 hour a day on my days off ( I work 3 12 hour shifts a week) My weight has not budged at all. I thought with the increased activity the weight would fly off. I haven't changed my diet (I have one cheat meal on Saturday). I guess I'm just feeling discouraged and at a loss on what I could be doing better. Any ideas would be most welcome.

submitted by /u/bethykins81
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3d0cly0

No comments:

Post a Comment