Saturday, April 25, 2020

What are some of the best weight loss books you have ever read also advice needed feels like my body is eating itself.

I would like to know what are some of the best weight loss books out there. I got a free Scribd trial so I can pretty much play around with some reading.

In addition, It feels like my body is eating itself. Has anyone ever experienced that? I have been at a healthy weight but would like to lose more so I tracked my calories yesterday and I even kept even replaced the calories I burned so I would have eaten 1200 calories that day because I worked the bakery and that's like an automatic 10000 steps. I took a nap right after I ate and when I woke up I could barely get out of bed I felt so weak. I was starving. It literally felt like my body was eating itself and it's sort of how I imagine dying would feel like. I got up and I thought about waiting it out but I was so hungry so I went and got a milkshake which put me over my count.

It happened again later that night and I binged on the macaroni and cheese. What the hell! I have never experienced this. What should I do and has anyone else experienced this. I know what hunger feels like and this was like "Super hunger" . Does anybody know what this is and how to make it stop? Do I need to pre-select what I eat and just snack closer together? I ended up eating like 3000 calories yesterday and only when I could feel overly full did it stop.

submitted by /u/weighingthelife
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KvkUox

No comments:

Post a Comment