Tuesday, April 28, 2020

To much advice on how to eat

Okay I'm on this journey of weight loss now. I've been online reading and have found so many freaking diets to follow with data to back them up. Reading from the side bar says counting calories works. If I eat 2000 calories a day which is a 500 calorie deficit I should lose 1 pound per week right? Does it matter if that 2000 calories includes a scoop of chocolate ice cream, a plate of chicken fettuccine alfredo, or a piece of 5 cheese garlic bread?

I liked the idea of keto, but I can't see myself doing it for life. I'd rather try eating less and adding more fruit/veggies while counting calories. Will this work because I'm reading online it won't work. It won't work because of insulin response. Anyone out there just decrease the amount of food by counting calories while still eating all types of food?

submitted by /u/Mission_Designer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2W7YD5p

No comments:

Post a Comment