Saturday, April 25, 2020

Today my weight loss journey starts!

I never post on Reddit, I’m not sure how it works but I’m giving it a go anyways.

So basically I’m (18F) starting my weight loss journey today, I weigh 71kgs (156 lbs) and I’m 174cm (5’8). I did a crash diet at the beginning of this year and in 2 months I went from 73kgs (160 lbs) to 64 kgs( 141lbs) but I gained almost all of it back in 4 months. I was always cold and very weak, I felt awful to be honest. But people noticed the weight loss and my clothes felt more comfortable. I struggle with disordered eating and losing weight has always been an ongoing issue with me. Now I just want to get back to that weight and possibly lose a few more pounds but in a healthy way. I don’t feel comfortable in my own body and want to feel comfortable in clothes again. So I just wanted to write here for accountability.

I want to mention that I love my body, I just don’t feel my very best in it so this journeys sole purpose is to allow myself to feel as good as I can in my body! If anyone sees this, I’m open to any advice and tips you guys might have!

submitted by /u/stfueli
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2x86sj4

No comments:

Post a Comment