Saturday, April 25, 2020

What's your most recent non-scale victory?

I purchased a pair of jeans by size back in the early fall without having tried them on first and due to the cut (high waist, button fly, no stretch--what was I thinking?) I couldn't even get them past my thighs. My weight loss has been excruciatingly slow for months now and the last time I tried them on about 6 weeks ago (right before quarantine shut down my gym), I still couldn't get them past my thighs. I've been doing A LOT of walking since I can't get my high intensity gym workouts anymore and even though there's only been a .5 lb difference on the scale since, I could feel my core tightening up. I'm low on clean laundry at the moment so I decided to try them on again today fully expecting to once again be thwarted by my thighs, but LO! I was able to get them above my thighs, over my hips and BUTTON ALL THE BUTTONS! I just wanted to share this as a reminder that the scale isn't everything and to no get discouraged if that number is stuck or slow to move.

So, what's your most recent non-scale victory?

submitted by /u/FormerTomatillo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2S8ptcy

No comments:

Post a Comment