Sunday, April 26, 2020

Need your guys help!

Hello everyone. I need some advice on what my calorie deficit should be.

I've been YoYoing for the past 4 years. and currently I've lost 20KG from 130KG. I been trying to estimate what my calorie deficient should be. So far I've used 1,700cal and that helped me lose 10KG in 11 weeks. But i have been struggling to get back on the sort of diet for the past 2 months. Ive decided to take weight loss a bit slower, turning it into a lifestyle. and plan to lose 28KG in 35 Weeks (0.8KG/Week). All online calculators give intakes with numbers all over the place. Any of you have experience in this?

What should I set my calorie intake too? 2,000cal per day?

Here is my measurements:
6ft Male 19 Years Old and currently 110KG

submitted by /u/ReallyOldMate
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xevE7K

No comments:

Post a Comment