Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Has anyone else lost a significant amount of weight, but feels like you don't look super different?

I'm a 5'4 girl, 18 years old, and I weigh 118 lbs. Around this time last year I weighed around 135 lbs so I'm 17 lbs down, dropped down from a size 6-8 to size 4/small.

I decided to look at some old pictures of myself to feel proud of my weight loss but, while it's clear that I look much better now than I did a year ago, I'm pretty sure a lot of it has to do with aesthetic changes I made--wearing more flattering clothes, figuring out how to do my hair, taking care of my skin, etc. But I still very much FEEL large/larger than I want to be, and my new goal is to lose ~8 lbs to 110, even though a year ago I could barely imagine being 120. A year ago I thought dropping 10 lbs, I would look like a dream and at 15 lbs down I'd have definitely achieved my body goals. Now that I've passed that point I realistically do not look how I want to.

Anyone else feel the same way? How much do you have to lose before weight loss becomes really apparent? Now I'm guessing it's around the order of 50 lbs, especially if you're skinnyfat like me lol.

submitted by /u/100percenthomo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xjehCC

No comments:

Post a Comment